The Hathaway Academy has incredibly high aspirations for all its students and aims to give every student coming to our Academy an education they will enjoy and one which will develop them into thinking, articulate, responsible and successful citizens.
At The Hathaway Academy we are an Academy which:
- Combines the traditional values of outstanding behaviour, good manners and smart uniform with outstanding 21st century teaching methods and technology.
- Promotes a culture of aspirations for all, this includes our parents, staff, students and community.
- Nurtures strong interpersonal skills and develops aspiration to be successful.
- Inspires the best in every student, whether they are particularly able, academically or socially struggling or simply somewhere in the middle.
- Provides a pastoral system that genuinely provides intervention, care and guidance of the highest quality.
The foundation, upon which The Hathaway Academy is built, will be the highest expectation of every student. It is our aim, and one by which we must be judged, that students are equipped to achieve highly, academically and personally. Not simply whilst at the Academy but for life.